On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss.In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ.
I was informed by the Hertz Rental that I was not covered for rental because my auto insurance company stated that I had no coverage. This was of course a "Lie". I Then called my auto insurance "AAA" which they confirmed indeed I was covered for rental and stated the amount of coverage. I then contacted Hertz Rental in giving them the Claim number.
Hertz Rental then told me that "AAA" was not going to pay after having a rental for about a month; yet I had liability & collision with rental coverage. I contacted my claims adjuster Giselle Smith by email for the status and no response. It is now 11/25/16. I was instructed by "AAA" claims adjuster that they would not cover the storage fees after a certain date.
Yet, it was the month of October and no one had even gone out to access the damages.
The same pictures below I sent to my "AAA" auto insurance.On a business level this company has not done right by me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "Zoom Tan's famous tagline is "Why be pale and pasty?" Well, attached are some selfies of some women who found out why you shouldn't try to be "Tan and tasty."..."
- "after 3 calls to the repair company, 1 to customer service, a trip back to the store of purchased and posting on facebook maytag washers suck then a call from..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."