AAA Auto Insurance Dispicable Review

1 of 12 AAA Auto Insurance reviews

On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss.In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ.

I was informed by the Hertz Rental that I was not covered for rental because my auto insurance company stated that I had no coverage. This was of course a "Lie". I Then called my auto insurance "AAA" which they confirmed indeed I was covered for rental and stated the amount of coverage. I then contacted Hertz Rental in giving them the Claim number.

Hertz Rental then told me that "AAA" was not going to pay after having a rental for about a month; yet I had liability & collision with rental coverage. I contacted my claims adjuster Giselle Smith by email for the status and no response. It is now 11/25/16. I was instructed by "AAA" claims adjuster that they would not cover the storage fees after a certain date.

Yet, it was the month of October and no one had even gone out to access the damages.

The same pictures below I sent to my "AAA" auto insurance.On a business level this company has not done right by me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dispicable
Review category
Insurance
review #961062 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with AAA Auto Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 12 AAA Auto Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to AAA Auto Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about AAA Auto Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×