1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss.In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ.

I was informed by the Hertz Rental that I was not covered for rental because my auto insurance company stated that I had no coverage. This was of course a "Lie". I Then called my auto insurance "AAA" which they confirmed indeed I was covered for rental and stated the amount of coverage. I then contacted Hertz Rental in giving them the Claim number.

Hertz Rental then told me that "AAA" was not going to pay after having a rental for about a month; yet I had liability & collision with rental coverage. I contacted my claims adjuster Giselle Smith by email for the status and no response. It is now 11/25/16. I was instructed by "AAA" claims adjuster that they would not cover the storage fees after a certain date.

Yet, it was the month of October and no one had even gone out to access the damages.

The same pictures below I sent to my "AAA" auto insurance.On a business level this company has not done right by me.

ajeekaursingh wrote the review about AAA Auto Insurance and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AAA Auto Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AAA Auto Insurance dispicable for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AAA Auto Insurance?

Comments